Who we are
Information collected and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureau, WorldPay and Paypal. For more information on WorldPay / Paypal privacy policies please refer to their websites http://www.paypal.com and http://www.worldpay.com.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
2. If you choose to receive our newsletter we may use your email address for sending you information on our other products and services as well. All communication by Email will contain instructions on opting out from further communication.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address using our support form or eMail. Further instructions will be given.